Colour Changing LED Aroma Lamp- Grey
The Aroma Lamp takes on an exciting new twist!
Not restricted to just one colour, the LED lights inside cycle through a mesmerising array of colours as they fade gently to the next.
The wax melt dish is contained inside the body of the lamp and Is heated on a hot plate.
10 x 10 x 26cm
LED lights mean that you won't need to replace halogen bulbs, and you can choose either one colour setting or set It to colour changing
UK mains powered
This lamp is not touch sensitive, but uses an on/off toggle switch.
Take a look at our huge range of 100% soy wax melts.
Electric Wax Melt Burner
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard. Use only with good quality wax melts.
• Never leave an electric wax melt burner unattended whilst in use.
• Remove all packaging before use.
• Keep the electric wax melt burner out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not leave the electric wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Ensure the electric wax melt burner is well ventilated. Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
• The electric wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst turned on or whilst wax remains molten.
Direction for Use
• Place the electric wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat resistant surface away from other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the electric wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
• Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
• Plug in the electric wax melt burner and switch it on.
• Allow the heat of the bulb to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The electric wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
• Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst the electric wax melt burner is switched on. This could cause the electric wax melt burner to scorch.
• Switch off the electric wax melt burner and unplug from the mains when not in use.
• If wax remains in the bowl after use and you wish to remove the wax, wait until the wax cools and hardens, then whilst using protective gloves apply a small amount of gentle pressure on one end of the wax to pop the wax out.
• Let the electric wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
• DO NOT USE METAL OBJECTS TO CLEAN OUT THE WAX. DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER. DO NOT PLACE THE BURNER IN A FREEZER.
• ELECTRIC WAX MELT BURNERS BECOME HOT DURING USE. ONLY USE ON A HEAT RESISTANT SURFACE. IF UNSURE USE A PROTECTIVE PLATE, TRAY OR SIMILAR PRODUCT.
Got this lamp as a gift and it looks amazing. The changing colours and relaxing and of course the house smell gorgeous with The smelly bakery wax melts.