Polo Ceramic Wax Melter- Chrome
Treat yourself or a loved our stunning Polo Ceramic Wax Melter
Why not add some or our 100% soy handmade wax melts too!!
These make the perfect gift
Tea lights are needed for non electrical burners.
The wax we use to make our lovely wax melts is EcoSoya wax, it is made from pure 100% soybeans and carefully selected botanical oils. Contains biodegradable glitters and are wrapped in compostable packaging. This makes our wax melts more eco friendly than other wax melt makers and plastic free!
They have a very strong scent throw which means you can use these melts more than once.
WAX MELTS: Wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners. Add one piece of the wax melt at a time until the required melted wax fill is reached. Do not over fill the wax melt burner initially as wax will spill over. If wax remains in the burner bowl after use and you wish to remove it, wait until the wax cools and hardens, then apply a small amount of gentle pressure on one end of the wax until it pops out. Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the burner or cause injury.
Wax Melt Burner (non-electrical)
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard. Use only with good quality wax melts.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
• Remove all packaging before use.
• Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candle.
• Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated. There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the wax melt burner.
• Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
• Keep the wick trimmed to 3-5mm and remove any carbon build up.
• The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
• Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
• Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
Direction for Use
• Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
• Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
• Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
• Allow the heat of the tea-light to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
• Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
• If wax remains in the bowl after use and you wish to remove the wax, wait until the wax cools and hardens, apply a small amount of warm water to soften the wax and then whilst using protective gloves gently place pressure on one end of the wax to pop the wax out.
• Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
• DO NOT USE METAL OBJECTS TO CLEAN OUT THE WAX. DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER. DO NOT PLACE THE BURNER IN A FREEZER.
• WAX MELT BURNERS BECOME HOT DURING USE. ONLY USE ON A HEAT RESISTANT SURFACE. IF UNSURE USE A PROTECTIVE PLATE, TRAY OR SIMILAR PRODUCT.
Approximately 12cm (H) x 6.5cm (W) x 6.5cm (D)