Wax Melt Burner Plug In- Silver Glass Mosaic
Treat yourself or a loved one to our stunning Silver Glass Mosaic wax melt burner plug in lamps. Why not add some or our 100% soy handmade wax melts too!!
These make the perfect gift.
Electric Wax Melt Burner
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard. Use only with good quality wax melts.
• Never leave an electric wax melt burner unattended whilst in use.
• Remove all packaging before use.
• Keep the electric wax melt burner out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not leave the electric wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Ensure the electric wax melt burner is well ventilated. Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
• The electric wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst turned on or whilst wax remains molten.
Direction for Use
• Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
• Plug the electric wax melt burner into the plug socket and switch it on.
• Allow the heat of the bulb to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The electric wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
• Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst the electric wax melt burner is switched on. This could cause the electric wax melt burner to scorch.
• If wax remains in the bowl after use and you wish to remove the wax, wait until the wax cools and hardens, then whilst using protective gloves apply a small amount of gentle pressure on one end of the wax to pop the wax out.
• Let the electric wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
• DO NOT USE METAL OBJECTS TO CLEAN OUT THE WAX. DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER. DO NOT PLACE THE BURNER IN A FREEZER.
• ELECTRIC WAX MELT BURNERS BECOME HOT DURING USE. ONLY USE ON A HEAT RESISTANT SURFACE. IF UNSURE USE A PROTECTIVE PLATE, TRAY OR SIMILAR PRODUCT.