Wax Melt Burner- Crystal Clear
Treat yourself or a loved one to one of our stunning wax melt burners. Why not add some or our 100% soy handmade wax melts too!!
These make the perfect gift.
Electric Wax Melt Burner
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard. Use only with good quality wax melts.
• Never leave an electric wax melt burner unattended whilst in use.
• Remove all packaging before use.
• Keep the electric wax melt burner out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not leave the electric wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Ensure the electric wax melt burner is well ventilated. Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
• The electric wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst turned on or whilst wax remains molten.
Direction for Use
• Place the electric wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat resistant surface away from other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the electric wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
• Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
• Plug in the electric wax melt burner and switch it on.
• Allow the heat of the bulb to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The electric wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
• Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst the electric wax melt burner is switched on. This could cause the electric wax melt burner to scorch.
• Switch off the electric wax melt burner and unplug from the mains when not in use.
• If wax remains in the bowl after use and you wish to remove the wax, wait until the wax cools and hardens, then whilst using protective gloves apply a small amount of gentle pressure on one end of the wax to pop the wax out.
• Let the electric wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
• DO NOT USE METAL OBJECTS TO CLEAN OUT THE WAX. DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER. DO NOT PLACE THE BURNER IN A FREEZER.
• ELECTRIC WAX MELT BURNERS BECOME HOT DURING USE. ONLY USE ON A HEAT RESISTANT SURFACE. IF UNSURE USE A PROTECTIVE PLATE, TRAY OR SIMILAR PRODUCT.
This ones in my sons room & we have the dark Crystal one in the lounge.
3 levels of lighting which is operated by tapping the base, the pattern it reflects onto your wall creates a lovely ambient light.
Heats wax quickly. Great value for money fabulous light + wax burner. Highly recommended, fabulous local business
Absolutely love it.....looks amazing when it’s lit up, has 3 settings and touch control, and the wax melts quickly leaving the room smelling gorgeous! Would definitely recommend this!