Conditioner Bar- Vegan, Solid Conditioner Bar
Join the PLASTIC FREE revolution & switch to a Solid Conditioner Bar today!
Not only are these Conditioner Bars amazing for your hair, they are also Vegan Friendly, & Plastic Free, making them the most Eco Friendly product which is Zero Waste, and a step in the right direction to reducing your plastic use.
They are perfect for travelling or gym use, as they take up very little space & will not leak in your bag.
SOLID CONDITIONER BAR INGREDIENTS -
- BTMS - (INCI name -Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol) - This is our main Conditioning ingredient, and it really is a power house ingredient. It will leave you with wonderfully soft hair, that is silky, with a lovely bounce. It is also a great detangling ingredient. This also helps to create a hard bar.
- BTMS 50 - (INCI name - Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol) - This is just like BTMS, but with double the amount of Conditioning power, so really is the most awesome & necessary ingredient for a Conditioner Bar.
- Cetyl Alcohol - This helps to create a hard bar that will not disintegrate in the warm shower. It also adds a beautiful silky conditioning quality.
- Cocoa Butter - This has awesome emollient properties, softening and moisturising the hair shaft. It also contributes to the hardness of the Conditioner Bar.
- Centrimonium Chloride - This is an anti-static, detangling agent that makes hair combing so easy.
- Panthenol - panthenol is a humectant, emollient and a moisturiser. It coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny.
- Polyquarternium 7 - This is an anti-static Conditioning ingredient. It prevents the buildup of static electricity and forms a thin coating on the hair shaft that is absorbed by the hair, inhibiting the hair from absorbing moisture and creating frizz.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein - This ingredient has the same properties as Keratin, but unlike commercial Keratin which is animal derived, Wheat Protein is Vegan Friendly & plant derived. It provides high substantivity to hair and can impart hair repairing properties, improve the ease of hair combing and improve colour deposition and retention of dyes on hair.
- Phenoxyethanol (preservative) - This is a Paraben Free, non formaldehyde releasing Preservative. Although our Shampoo Bar contains no water, it will be used in a very wet, warm environment, and the last thing we want is it to start growing nasties. The preservative will ensure that your bar is safe to use from the first wash, right through until the last.
- Bergamot Essential Oil - Bergamot Essential Oil has antiseptic & antimicrobial properties, so is fantastic when used in hair care, as it contributes to a happy & healthy scalp. It also adds a beautiful shine to the hair & smells gorgeously citrusy.
- Allergen Free Berry Fragrance Oil - This has been added to give the Shampoo Bar a yummy fruity scent, which blends wonderfully with the Bergamot Essential Oil. The scent is not too strong or overpowering & is sure to be loved by the whole family.
The Conditioner Bars are basically a concentrated form of Conditioner, and really are the most awesome things! They will leave you with the softest hair, that you won't be able to stop stroking.
To use your Conditioner Bar, simply rub the bar over wet hair, after Shampooing, work the conditioner through the hair strands, then either leave for a minute, then rinse, or rinse immediately. Conditioner Bars need a little experimenting with when you first start using them, just to gauge how much you need to use for your hair type. Some may find that they only need to use it on the ends of the hair, while others will need to apply it all over.
These bars last a very very long time!
Suitable for all hair types.
The Conditioner Bars come packaged in a glassine paper bag, which is recyclable & compostable, so are completely plastic free.
Net weight - 50g e
Need a Solid Shampoo Bar? Why not check out our other products!
Just what I was looking for - thanks
The conditioner bar is lovely it's lasted about 3 months so far and I use it every day my hair is lovely and soft and i get lots of complements xx